CSAN Business Pitch Event:
We are planning a business pitch event in the first half of 2018 to highlight two high-impact investment opportunities in Africa. This event will be broadcast online and brief to save investors’ time. For example, the formal presentation will be approximately 20 minutes in length and then followed by a Q & A session.
The event agenda will be as follows:
- 10:00 to 10:02 am EDT – Intro remarks: Impact investing and its growth
- 10:02 am to 10:20 am EDT – The following three presentations (6 min. ea.):
- Impact investment fund’s overview and a brief summary of one of its investments
- ThinkBiz Africa’s Business Pitch (see slideshow at thinkrenewables.com/tba)
- SME Cold Storage’s Business Pitch (A project of SME-FUNDS)
- 10:20 am – 10:24 am EDT – Q & A between ThinkBiz Africa, SME Cold Storage and the participating impact investment fund
- 10:24 am – 10:40 am EDT – Q & A is opened up to the full audience
For a more detailed outline, see slideshow at this LINK.
Shown below is an image of a Zoom.us online broadcast system showing six presenters with a Q & A chat window:
After this event has been hosted, we plan to host similar pitch events every few months.