Current Climate Warming Trend and Call to Action
The current warming trend is tracking closely with the worst case scenario that was modelled by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). There is an urgent need for very large-scale action on climate change.
What Can You Do?
Click the image below to view a 2 minute introductory video about this issue, the expected impacts of this trend, and what can be done about it.
To learn more about these topics, view video recordings from our 2021 conference, Impacts of Climate Change on Human Security: What can be done? You can access them through:
- Webpages with videos of sessions along with links to more detailed information: CSSF Conference 2021 Summary
- Playlist of YouTube Videos of the sessions: CSSF Conference 2021 YouTube Playlist.
- Our conference website that includes links to all the videos: CSSF Conference 2021 Website.
To help build broad-based support for the large-scale action needed on a sustained basis, share these social media postings:
- Postings about “Impacts of climate change on human security”: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Postings about “Climate Solutions That Can Be Implemented on a Global Scale”: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Postings about “Financing Climate Action on a Global Scale”: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Postings about “CSSF Conference 2021 Summary“, which contains links to all the conference sessions: LinkedIn and Twitter.
Be sure to tag us using #ClimateSAN when sharing information about this conference and our other related activities.
If you want to explore these topics with your friends and/or family, we invite you to host a friendly kitchen table climate conversation with them. This informal way of creating awareness about climate change was developed by ClimateFast. To learn more, visit the Kitchen Table Climate Conversation (KTCC) website.
To keep up with the latest information about how to help build broad-based support for very large-scale climate action on a sustained basis, please follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram.