Webinar about a Blended Climate Finance Marketplace by ClimatePlace
ClimatePlace Association will host a free webinar about their marketplace platform called ClimatePlace on February 26, 2019 at 2 pm GMT with the support of Climate Solutions Advancement Network (ClimateSAN), which is a project of Think Renewable Group. A live video of this webinar will provided below. This webinar and the links provide below are designed to be useful for people who want to develop and fund their own projects that mitigate or adapt to climate change (Climate Solutions) and/or help others do the same.
We welcome you to watch this video and encourage you to help create more “bankable projects” that can be considered by investors.
For more information, see:
1) Proposed Plan to Accelerate Private Sector Investment in Climate Solutions
2) 2018 Global Investor Statement To Governments On Climate Change
3) NDC Investment Forum
4) Selected Online Resources for Project Developers
5) De-risking Investment in Climate Solutions
6) Past webinars about Project Navigator: IRENA’s Learning Channel on Youtube.
7) Online Platforms Providing Multiple Climate Finance Options:
a) NDC Partnership.org: Climate Finance Explorer
b) RECP Financial Catalyst – The Finance Catalyst links renewable energy projects to finance opportunities and vice versa, targeting small- and medium-scale renewable energy (RE) projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
c) After registering on IRENA’s Project Navigator, a user can explore funding options on their Financial Navigator
d) Terra Viva Grants Directory
e) UNFCCC Climate Finance Data Portal
f) USAID’s Power Africa Toolbox Filter